fifa all stars forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barcelona F.C

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BritishChris

Barcelona F.C Empty
PostSubject: Barcelona F.C   Barcelona F.C EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Barca App
Back to top Go down
dogus

dogus

Barcelona F.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barcelona F.C   Barcelona F.C EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:23 am

Hi,I would like to be the manager of Barcelona.The reason i think i should be The Barcelona manager is because I work very hard to help the site out,I am very useful to all the newcomers by answering questions etc etc and i am 1 of the most consistenlty online people having been her everyday since we made the site.

Previous management Jobs

Barcelona-Didnt Start Season
Manchester City-Top 4 before season restart
Liverpool-2nd when season ended
Barcelona-6th before restart

What i hope to achieve and will get if i get this job is to hopefully fill out my expectation for the season which is a title challenging target.I will look to strengthen my team in the window to make it the very best squad capable of winning the title.I also hope to play all my games on time and in a friendly manor and congratulate my opponent regardless of the final score wether i win or lose or draw i will respect them and applaud them and wich them luck in future games and the league

As you all know i am a veteran of this site and the previous site and have helped the running on the site as a moderator and occasional admin and full time admin on the forum for helping out.I am also experienced in the transfer department as shown by my previous seasons transfers such as last season were i bought cesar,ramos,villa and ribery all in 1 season.

My expectations are as above which is to finish in the top 3 but more detail number 1 and win the league which is a very reasonable target for one of the best teams in the world and i think i will definatly be involved in dat title challenge

As you all know i am a very dedicated person to the site and always play my games on time and dont cheat or quit.

So thanks for considering this application and i hope the news i hear from you is the news i hope for and i am going to be once again the football god of barcelona

Thx
cheers
Back to top Go down
BritishChris

Barcelona F.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barcelona F.C   Barcelona F.C EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Despite cheating to get more lines ima giv u the job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barcelona F.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barcelona F.C   Barcelona F.C Empty

Back to top Go down