fifa all stars forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chelsea F.C

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BritishChris

Chelsea F.C Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea F.C   Chelsea F.C EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Chelsea App
Back to top Go down
Devastator Tomo

Devastator Tomo

Chelsea F.C Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea Managers Application   Chelsea F.C EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:05 pm

Fifa allstars,
The worldwide web
FA1 AS1

Dear Director of Fifa Allstars

I would like to apply for the Chelsea managers position. If I was sucessful in my application I would bring them sucess in the league and cup competitions, which they have been lacking since the departure of Mr Mourinhio. I would take them to the top 3 in the league and be pushing for the title.

When looking at transfers I will only be bringing in players which want to play for the club, not players which want to collect a large pay-cheque each week for doing nothing, I will bring strengh and depth to the club and players which are required, not just assemble a team of superstars which can not play together.

I will be playing a fair game and will eradicate any arguing with the ref, chacing the ref down the pitch and foul language, No matter what desicions are made. If I became the manager I would make our reputation one to be proud of, so children can once again look at Chelsea players and use them as role models, To play the game in a fair way, without racism, match offical abuse and swearing.

I would like to thank you for your time and hope that this application will be successful so I can bring not only Chelsea football club back onto the map but increase the strenght on British football futher.

Yours faithfully

Devastator Tomo.
Back to top Go down
BritishChris

Chelsea F.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea F.C   Chelsea F.C EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:40 pm

Good App Well Present Desevers A Yes Smile
So Deva.... Your The New Chelsea Manager
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chelsea F.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea F.C   Chelsea F.C Empty